Thursday, August 20, 2009

Invitation Letter To Attend Wedding In Usa

Kyôto

From 16 to 18 August, I was together with Sassi and Marie in Kyoto. First of all times: the hostel was the very last hole, but that's us by Kyôto already no longer different from usual. On 16
was the o-bon fixed, so we are in the evening went to the Kamogawa to see from where the Daimonji one of the great characters that are lit on the mountains near Kyoto. Marie and Sassi had thrown this even in their kimonos. It was incredibly crowded, but we got a place on a river. Unfortunately we noticed that we from our place in the sign could not see, as it ignites was ... A tree blocked us, and many others, the view. So went off and walked around the large Rumgerücke. Fortunately, we have but then found a beautiful place. Many Japanese have only just shot a picture and just walked away, so we had quite a lot of space very quickly. We sat for a long time on the river and were talking, we went was then completely burned when the fire.


Now if only I had almost forgotten what important! Shame on me. We had lunch in a shop and we have indulged in a little ice * snort snort * See for yourself


I'm not saying now how much ice cream and that was ... We have not made it entirely, but almost.

The next day we went to the Fushimi Inari shrine, with a whole bunch of Tori. The path with the Tories is 4km long, 10,000 gates, it will be total. We are somewhere bent sadly mistaken and are not running all the way f (^^)''


then we are still running to Kiyomizudera because we wanted to fold down the shopping street.
Sassi is back in the evening went to Osaka and only Marie and I have yet another day spent in Kyoto, because we wanted a bit of shopping omiyage again. As far as I know, I've also Jezter everything until on some candy, I want to take back to Germany. But which will be purchased until a few days in front of departure.

really much to tell There Were not this time and somehow hear the report also pretty choppy ... naja. Next week Monday
'll be off to Tokyo.

Haaa ~ I Can not wait. In November comes out JB's concert DVD. The Sneak Preview is great. I am particularly pleased to beat to "I am what I am", the little detail at the end sounds brilliant of (*^*)


0 comments:

Post a Comment