Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Started Bilateral Thigh Pain

FERIEEEEEN

I think the headline I once had ... The last exam was today and as expected it had failed * e. Had it not been for what I could have prepared me for seeing it still made darker, but I could at least deliver a task complete * sigh * The stop was the sentences that I have learned by heart. Also not really The intention, for what it helps you if you have the grammatical formula and a set to learn by heart, but otherwise do not know how it is applied. Imao's teaching methods (if you can call it at all so) are better than the last. The rest of the exam consisted of a text, which I thought was much too heavy. Okay, for me it was too hard, I'm simply too little understood. So I could write no reasonable summary. The text itself was still partially omitted words that we used then to himself (one for each column were four ways to choose). Just silly if you all know not four. There's only Eene-Meene-Muh. The rest of the tasks was also not much better, I leave it now are just so ...! No, I have to say something after all. If she had the task set such as we would have made it all the time in class, I think it would have been easier and the classes would have at least a little sense. Teaching is, after all exam preparation. Unfortunately, the exam absolutely nothing in common with the lessons ...
came after Klauser still a blast. Marie and I went to Kokusaika because Marie had not received a call. Were we not actually asked whether we have been through Imaos lessons? "Äääh ... yes ... we just came from the exam." "Oh? Imao has said that it did not in their course are you? "" lolwhut? "The wife is really impossible. Is not like to go under, we would as the only Europeans, and the size of the course is now not (one probably 12 people?). Our other grammar teacher, Ibukisensei came, then also this thought, and that for an hour was herumgewetzt in the area to find us or Imao to ask whether we have attended the course really or not. The poor man All have also said that was really impossible for Imao. Can's not really tackle something like that.

have Yesterday Marie and I with Saki (one of my tandem partner) hit and went to Asuwaga around us there a Hanabi (Fireworks) to be considered. As Marie and Saki were wearing yukata, both had for some time now, problems with walking because of Geta.


(like any blogger today, my html tags do not hope, the image is displayed correctly) Actually, we wanted there to eat and what I was looking forward already to Takoyaki, which I long since eaten hab. Well, was nothing to eat. I think we have seen a total of four items. Pretty poor. On a, say a rallying point, where you could see the fireworks, we met up with Luke, Felix and June The fireworks were not very spectacular. It was jazz, and although I like jazz (Moonlight Serenade by Glenn Miller, they have also played), it has not fitted to the atmosphere and the fireworks and the music were not coordinated aufeinadner. I hope the fireworks in Kyoto will be better. But this time I go out very much. Back then, we girls went by train. And for me, gabs at home then cornflakes with apple, I had long ceased to laugh * *

what is it? Blogger has really 'nen crack grad Enduring to delete any parts of the text and html tags are funny wants me verkackeiern? I can kick html * * is now gone for over half of my entry! * Blub * must look first, what's up what's missing * grml * ... ... ... soa.

morning you go to the movies. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Therefore, Marie and I looked again today Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Actually, yes the movie date was for 20.8. fixed. Since we wanted to go to Rina, however, and (read me) it was too uncertain, may well be that this person would not there any more runs. So I go there tomorrow with the first truly pure and Marie was the 20th I'm still running it again with Rina (we having so * lol *) that Marie comes along again, I do not know.
then goes back to the farewell party of Jun, who has indeed been very soon returned to Korea, because the university there so early starts again.

New wallpaper I've also done by the way, one has to be done elsewhere and that draws an ever so gloriously from learning from ... was actually not that hard. I love layer masks, which are so handy! Adjusting the color, where Jack's face was a bit tricky to stop ... for the 1024x768 version, it was not so crucial, but for the widescreen versions, because there is still the right to see a whole bit more ...


I hear the level "A Bird Without Wings" and "Caledonia" sigh of Celtic Thunder in a loop * * I believe that I will go and 'quite a while do not get enough.



The boy must still his presence on stage work, but he can sing quite beautifully Sniff *


"Green Fields of France" and "Take Me Home" are still great!

Soon's're off to Kyushu. Oh man, time is passing quickly. I think I'll write again after the trip which, on 15 schätzugsweise August. If I've been sucking pleasure and not somewhere in the corner lay the whole run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment