Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can You Get A Spray Tan After Waxing

Sydney, ... really .... a world city and my first encounter with a snake ... (Small addition Mont: Hill Songs and Mardi Gras)

Hello dear companion-makers,

now is my stay in Sydney. to an end. It was a great 8 very beautiful, varied and relaxing days. The city has really impressed me and has given even more than they had promised for me personally. I intend to give yes, but I've now seen a few big cities in the world, but Syd. is something special. This mixture of the location near the sea through the bay, the 3 elements bridge, opera and skyline, the parks, the mixture of old and new buildings, the beaches in Stdatnähe (Bondi, Manly, .. and many more) .. . make the city quite unique. But I must say that it compared to New Zealand again is a bit more expensive and can also be found keien restaurants Kängeru, crocodile, snakes ,.... Perhaps that will come. The city has felt 50% Asian, bw. Asian descent. The crazy
is that this comic opera and bridge to make a constantly tempted to select pictures and then about 50 opera-images and a further 50 bridges pictures, but we think always something new to discover. And frankly, the closer you get, the uglier, the opera :-)... the grid is actually only concrete and on top are a few bathroom tiles in beige and a few in white (It appears not to strong).
Then I made one day trip to a game park and the very famous "Blue Mountains". "Blue" because they shine through the eucalyptus leaves sometimes construction. A great canyon.
What I never thought that I fazinieren koalas Sun Actually, I thought, full bore, but are from the Middle sooo sweet and really serve to even very relaxed to be. This is so in the photos might not over, but they are really funny ,.... In the opinion of the snakes (live here almost all of the most poisonous snakes, which lets me get used to New Zealand more) rides in the warning, have We later prompt lue Mountains seen in approximately 1 meter in the grass next to us the 3 most poisonous snake. Fortunately, before any of us has come too close, because they are probably not at all afraid ... Ie long pants and start to exchange from and to the flip flops (continuous wear) in shoes.

It worked with the campers. Now I'm curious. A new way of traveling. Although I must say that if you read the contracts always like that, you should never rent a car eigntlich. Somehow

am pleased with it if it starts with the campers. Even though I for my circumstances really sh ... 'm prepared. I now have just 30 days and rented the camper to another city as a drop off times specified, and now look what is so :-)...

small supplement from Sunday:
- I was in the service of the Hillsong Church in Sydney. Very impressive and a top band, top technology and very professional (2 private shuttle buses, ..) and about 1,000 people (and the 4 to 6 times per week). Sometimes a bit too "eemotional", but really good and very interesting. Funnily enough, was a singer in the band, I have seen the night before in a pub as solo artists.
at Saturday night / night was Mardi Gras - the big gay pride parade - right next to my hotel. It was alele off and around 400,000 people have lined the streets. There was then a parade of about 200 groups (2 hours) - very colorful, but sometimes a bit boring because there mM too few "party car" was. It was more a presentation of all the groups have to say that somehow or are organized - the schwlen teachers, lesbian mothers, gay firemen ,.... but sometimes interesting to watch.


Many love castings, the new "Ozzi"
Andi

OK, my own beer :-)



... these are the Blue Mountains

Sydney in the evening - before the opera is not .... bad eh ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment