Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Do I Get A Shiny Umbreon

... well, where am I well :-)

first time today ... the image:


Correct: Sydney, Australia.
After I lost my beloved New Zealand now leave, I landed in Australia - in every sense of the word. Luckily the car was returned and the hotel at the airport quite well. It was then but rel. easy.

My Syd. Journey began with the alarm clock at 4:00 ... who knows me knows how I hate that. Completely slept through without coffee then to the Airport, pending, complete stupid list of entry / exit, ... and then wait. After nearly 4 hours of flying I was with a new time at about 8:30 Uhrin Syd. I would now like you have two hours closer :-) (do not worry, I'll go away again on :-) )....

You must know that it is somehow very komsich, according to Syd. to come. Syd. for me was always used such a dream that's kind of far away. "There I will eventually times out." I believe that there is keien city which has followed me so in the "spirit" .. and now I'm here :-). I do not know if there is something for you too ....

Syd. is really very interesting, beautiful, great ,.... there are so many people in the metropolitan area of Sydney. as New Zealand residents. Just then another. What I particularly like the next great waterfront location, its many parks, especially the mix of old buildings and new houses. This makes a very unique mix. Very interesting. The weather is also better. Today (in my service.) It was 31 degrees ... Whew, I almost too hot because there's no / hardly any wind blowing. For all Voba 'LER: envision who in Syd. had taken: the Julia D. is here ,.... and I have the same a few tips given. The settling of small falls in New Zealand from the big wide world is not quite as bad ...

Daas hotel / hostel is really great for the existing conditions. Even when I was 3 x in the hotel room has to change because I did not get a booking for the whole time. Here is the weekend Mardi Gras (or how to write that) - the famous schools and lesbian festival with about 500,000 revelers (including onlookers like me :-)) ... and as always: this is again in a side street of my hotel (in Wellington ).... the only thing to watch is where I need the money: there are dollars, but containing a different Conversion rate. That makes everything a little more expensive. But luckily I can :-( because the little baggage, sowieo buy anything.

Today I was busy and I've been looking for a campervan. There is a great offer for about 3.5 weeks and I make a day trip to the Blue Mountains. They are here in the surrounding tailings with various attractions and great views and you will see your ,.....

Somehow I am with my head still not really there. I "must" now further . Plan your trip and have somehow still not a real clue what is quite unusually for me.. I am ill prepared relative who knows me knows that I really always well organized'm (at least for the important things :-) and times other than my Unpünklichkeit). Somehow, my focus was always seen on New Zealand time now. Grab the car and just get away from the city and the sea or the mountains ... or wine tasting :-)..... You see: I have always stressful decision ...


So, again a few pictures from my journey. Nice that you accompanied me, .. and if a few are jealous ... not bad :-).,.... Dared you also make time ....

Much love from Syd
Andi
(and continues to write strong, I'm always ... to hear from you, although I certainly rare in Australia on the internet, I am, as in New Zealand)





... the Opera Bar, .. I just got drunk after my hard day dme
evening beer in the fading heat and sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment