Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cast Iron Tubs Vs Acrylic 2010

small change of plans ... and over beautiful from the outside to inside

what is the meaning of the title will come later. First I would like briefly to report on the earthquake that shook me Wednesday at quarter to seven in the bedroom added. Somehow I had before I woke up still incorporated into my dream and when I woke up then, I wondered, who goes there to shake my bed. I had locked my door yet? (O_o) Well, have finally has realized that there is an earthquake ... because it was already almost over. Was not bad, but interesting. My first earthquake. If I leave Japan without that I would have seen one, I was a bit offended (^^)''

been now for the cover story. For 19 Marie and I had signed us for a meeting called by the Rotary Club here in Fukui. This club has a lot of CEOs from Fukui member and we were from the university asked if we want to the meeting to introduce ourselves there and something to talk about Germany. The whole thing took place in a hotel in Fukui and was quite fine. (I think I was a little underdressed because I had no real blazer. I hope you have it taken from me not bad). But again to the beginning and shortly after 17 clock we should meet at the university, so we could be moved from there to the hotel. Marie and I was 17 clock there, but no one else we had been afraid that we are the only ones. Fortunately, we were finally but then a total of 10 foreigners. With taxes, we were taken to the hotel. There we were then led to the hall, take place where the food should. At first we thought that each of us is set to a different table. But we were each placed in pairs to one of the 8 tables. What luck. Unfortunately, our table was not fully occupied, and 4 of our 5 men at the table opposite us were sitting, which was impractical because the tables were quite large. As the conversation was sort of dead. One man sat down next to Marie. He has also said very hard. I had trouble understanding him, partly because he was n little further away. But eventually you learn here: Just nod if what one is told. Finally, we will indicate so, that at least one stop when you can not understand anything you get told. To eat: Marie and I were pretty Baff, as we sat in our seats. Silverware for a French 4 (or 5?) Course menu (I do not know if the coffee will mitreinzählt XD) How to use the silverware again?! Exactly, from outside to inside. Otherwise stop and look at how to make the gentlemen that. Everything went very well and also was a special master does not really keen to adhere to the label, which always began at his food reinzuschaufeln in when he was set before it. There was too early vegetables and cancer in jelly (or so) and salad. Followed by a soup and bread afterwards. As the main menu, there were fish on asparagus with shiitake. My first thought was of course the same: Asparagus and Shiitake ... yuck! But somehow tasted. The fish course was fantastic! Then came the dessert, vanilla ice cream with strawberries. dadran If I think I'm right back a puddle on the tongue. Unfortunately, after that came the coffee and I do not know. Mir is already bad from the smell. But what can you do. Luckily only ne small cup, then milk and sugar in and down it. Unfortunately, I messed up the whole taste (ToT) During the first two courses were taken, a microphone was rumgereicht, so that the foreigners were present in the round. Of course what I had prepared. But I'm more omitted than half of my imagination, because the others have told just as little. Hmm ... when I think about it now so I had to tell it all. Well, whatever.

Today Marie and I have picked out together with Emi our courses for next semester. Last semester we had a total of 9, that only 7 Lovely! And the best, Mondays and Fridays free. That is, laaaaanges weekend. Perfect for trips. Unfortunately there is for the coming semester, the course of the spirits of Japan, which I had me so happy. Especially since Ibukisensei has always done. I must now only think about if I take both Jôkyûkurse, or Jôkyû and a Chûkyû course. Let's see ... What's the matter

else to report Sun Oh yes, we got an exam again. I've passed the top mark. I had not expected, because during the exam I had to rush me like hell and I was afraid that I have made this extremely large number of careless mistakes. Has fortunately not been realized. To do an exam I do worry me, and that the Dokubun Wayaku exam. Since quite nasty sections of text was the turn of the überstetzen. I hope I'm not quite as bad disgraced (T, T)

Ivonne, Gisa, Marie and I have actually managed our way, Osaka / Tokyo trip to plan. Had already almost given up hope. But MSN is you, it worked. Marie and I take the tour on 28 Morning of February go to Osaka, where we meet with Gisa and Ivonne. In Osaka, we stay until 2 March. Overnight, we'll go to Tokyo, where until the 5th March remain. As Marie and I also at night to drive back to Fukui, we are on 6 March again in Fukui. I can already say that we are thereafter to be carried. Afterwards, we sleep first by a few days. But I think it is quite amazing to watch the others again. Marie and I want to go make sure Purikura together with the other two and karaoke singing.

I'm still in my Torchwood phase. Hab 'n White Wallpaper made (^///^) not know if I "should upload. Slash is ... * Argh * I'm usually so is Jack / Ianto shipper, but the episode with Jack and Jack just cry for (TT_TT) Oh what the hell, look at who is not willing to let ... "Captain Jack Harkness" . 've Been sitting quite a long turn and was at the end not quite satisfied, but Marie said, I have succeeded. The problem is that the desktop icons go down quite a bit (v____v) I want to do even more. Just because I currently am suffering from some extreme boredom ... And where I am on Torchwood. RTL II has brought out now 'nen' right 'Trailer for TW * puke * the votes. Gwen sounds like A 16-year-old street child. And somehow come before she and Jack ... (O_o) I'm excited to Iantos Synchro ... no ... not really, I do not really want to hear. immersed

Am now way in the world of origami. Let's see if I can at least now and save me from boredom. 've Bought a lot of paper and fold it'm provisionally butterflies to stick to it on my wall, so that some of which are still visible stains and tatters no longer looks so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment