Sunday, February 8, 2009

Walkie Talkie Watch From Scrubs

I can not think of title (>_>)

can not believe now we are almost through with everything we have to do this semester for the university. The exams are over and the Repooto are up to one, even given all. The final is tomorrow Repooto been sent. That was're the worst I would say. After all, one should not write ausnahmsweiße about his feelings, or make a comment to the course. We got a text from which we get out look for a grammatical problem should be to the then analyze. Marie and I had beginning to fear that we get together the required number of characters not, as has been found out but in the last few days, that was the smallest problem. I had some problems to understand the textbook text. With a few things could help me Marie. At one point, but they did not continue. Then I was able to help today but Emi, Marie has met today with her and I am too, to ask them for advice. Tomorrow I will meet then with Rina, who fortunately still found time for me. I will ask them then read my text again and maybe improve a few things. And then we are at the mercy of our teacher.

Friday were six of us (Luke, Oliver, Jun and Sagano (?) We eat plus two girls) Ramen and then sing karaoke. It was really fun, especially because we have not thereby spoils the evening with the attachment. We sang a total of seven hours karaoke. At 4, when the store has made tight we had to leave the field. But was I think better that way. Towards the end I was pretty tired * lol * I try to remember always dadran what we sang ... clearly, Marie and I already have our little list of songs that we sing all the time. But what was there? Oliver and I loved My Heart Will Go On sang together. He has entered it more for fun * gg * Was quite surprised when Marie said to me that this has listened well when I was singing, thank (^///^) If I had not expected. It sounds like even more different than the others. What I remember too, may Summer Wine was what I was singing along with Luke, that was kinda cool! This sounds: What I can remember ... No, I have nothing to drink, there were just so many songs ... Hello! Seven hours of karaoke (^ o ^) Ah, yes, Gackt, Marie and I sang two songs, unfortunately for Marie Vanilla was a little too fast, but no Ai de Arittake was good when we practice there is still a bit of that good . I hope that Marla is not angry with me, because actually our Song is, but we tried to sing A Whole New World from Aladdin, of course, the Japanese version. I tried to sing the role of Aladdin. Marlen, you can do so well, working full-heavy (O_O) But Mary wants to practice times, so that we can sing again together.

Uhuhuuu ~ a few days ago has been around the trailer of Torchwood: Children of Earth. It may take not more until it finally goes on. I sit here like on hot coals. Looks very promising. But only 5 episodes (T ^ T) I hope to come good, then certainly turned even buy another season. Fortunately, the but from Monday - Friday shown, that is, at least not a whole Weeks waiting for a new sequence * muahaha * How convenient that just being on vacation. (In Germany, by the way is now the first season, have seen the trailer for RTL II ... Jack's voice is so ... ugly and inappropriate ...)


Marie and I want to start our Wednesday series and film week. Since I am looking forward it. These include, in any case, Doctor Who (yes, now I have Marie not only by getting them to watch Torchwood, but also Doctor Who * höhö) and Buffy * pant * To the movies we'll have to worry because we are here let's see in a video store.

Ah yes, now I know the way back, as this is a song of Gackt concert was called. Koakumania. Stood in a live report * lol *

0 comments:

Post a Comment