Saturday, February 14, 2009

How To Tighten Sewd In Weave

Kyoto Second

at 10.2 We are of the university moved out to us the Kinkakuji in Kyoto, Arashiyama Tenryuji and to look at. When registering, we paid 1,000 yen, the We got on the bus back (O_O) So the trip was for nothing. Only food and had to be paid any omiyage course itself. If this is nothing. Since my sleep schedule is currently very disturbed, I could not sleep the night before the trip just 2 or 3 hours (=_=) was still quite a good mood in the morning and I've got on the trip. Wanted the bus to fetch some sleep, but this stupid travel companion has not just held the door and babble the whole 3 hours by bus into the microphone. And what a crap who told (>_>) The stupid Chinese had to make it ever more questions ... all were sitting in front. The silly cow would have no mic can talk to. So sleep was not related and therefore it was my mood when we finally arrived at Kinkakuji. Well, what shall ... When we looked at the site, it has been raining off and unfortunately a bit but was still okay. Madness, as the golden pavilion. And how small. I've always imagined the little bigger. 've Got me there by the way sweet green tea (with gold) purchased. Very very tasty! After that we went on to Tenryuji. There has been the first plum tree started so slow to bloom - of course the attraction. It was hard to take a picture, on which are not human! Then There Were a lunch. Unfortunately, the kitchen was a little slow, so that Marie and I had to swallow in the end quite so that we come in time to the bus (we have changed the way ... well, that we were on two buses. The atmosphere was much more fun and even though the bus was full as the others, it was pleasant. We sat down with Luke, Seo, Jun and Kim on the back). At the end we went to a workshop where we were allowed to paint T-shirt. With the help of paint, brushes and stencils, we should put a picture on the shirt. The trick was to apply color to different degrees and thus get different shades of color. Unfortunately, the color combinations were required for the motives, it was something bad. But ultimately, the image it has become well (^ ^)

AAAAHHH ~ Torchwood Season 3 is coming in March !!!!!

Okay, sorry, that had to be, habs of You-chan just know XDD ~ Where was I? Ah yes, t-shirt workshop. Then we went again to the Fukui. The bus was any stupid movie I've been able ignored, as I've heard music. At the end of the day, Marie, Luke, Jun and I still eat sushi gone. Was once again really delicious.

Yesterday we went to a few people eat takoyaki. I think I've eaten a bit too much at night I woke up because I was really sick. Was about 2 hours of the night, but fortunately it was able to sleep again.

Mama, maybe reads yes you the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you are speaking today with Cordula, what will you do so safely, including her all the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment