Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Difficult Is It To Contract Hpv

only a 'small' seizure of fangirlism (o_o) v

Where do I start ... I'm still here somewhere, a list that I've collected over the day. aaah there.
Okay, the most interesting first: On Wednesday, we were once again singing karaoke. We were eight. Marie and I, Luke, his sister Sandra and a friend of him, Alex (the two are currently on a visit to Japan). Then Yuki and Kôichi and Felix. I've also done some videos, the one post I would so love to sing because Yûki and Luke together a song and that is sooo great ... but then my skin Lukas determined (TT ^ TT) But in any case I have again uploaded a few photos. * Links to squint *

So, I think the rest is now quite confused ... for a few days, I do have the same catchy tune ... while changes in the me several times a day. But I will not complain, I just love the song. It is a song (You're The Top, in the video, however, a medley of You're The Top and Anything Goes) from the musical Anything Goes and the video shows the appearance of John Barrowman and Wen-cares for the Children Benefit Event in Need.


Hach yes, I love YouTube. Perfect to the boredom, and I am bored oh man (v___v) I know, I might as well learn kanji ... but pffft, it's damn holiday and since one has to drive the boredom otherwise. One option that is: YouTube. Sometimes I wonder if half the dorm is already tired of me because I always laugh so loud ... what John is so funny damn rumkuller * * I do not know how many times I've been as the following interview was viewed, and I'm still laughing almost to the shirt before. I watch both essential parts of XDDDD ~ worth it if only for the scene from Shark Attack 3 * rofl *



There are two other appearances on Jonathon Ross, both with Andrew Lloyd Webber ... if someone had thought that Lloyd Webber ... It is funny! distribute

Another way to the bored: listen to Audiobooks. The best of the Torchwood ... Hands high, guess who has not now ... I did all that have appeared so far: Another Life, Border Princes, Slow Decay, Hidden, Everyone Says Hello and Lost Souls. I liked Hidden, Everyone Says Hello and Lost Souls best. But I'm 'easy' stinky. Did yesterday in a journal what incomprehensible read. The audio books are reduced? Bei Another Life sind die Janto Szenen rausgelassen worden... WTF?! Kein Wunder, dass die Story nicht so doll war (^^)'' Hier zwei Szenen, die im Buch aber nicht im Hörbuch zu finden sind.

Her [Tosh's] voice trailed off as an extraordinary figure entered the room. The inflated white suit and cumbersome cylindrical helmet made it difficult for him to get through the doorframe. When he managed this small feat, he waddled across the meeting room towards them. Gwen could hear his breath hissing through a speaker to one side of the helmet. It took her a moment to see through the visor that it was Ianto.
'It's the Michelin Man!' laughed Owen.
Jack seemed unsurprised by the new arrival. 'The cut of that suit does nothing for you. It does not even look comfortable. "
'It's comfortably protecting my testicles, "responded Ianto's voice from the speaker.
Jack considered this unexpected news. 'I could talk to you about your testicles all day, Ianto, "he said. 'But I imagine you have something even more important to tell us. "


or

'Dial' em in while I get changed. No, no, 'he [Jack] said as Ianto gestured that he could step outside. 'I'm not real shy. "

And these were really only two ... I think this reason alone I have to buy me the books and still come out as long as not all novels also an audio book. So save, save, save (and eBay stalk). Have way too
Johns biography as an audio book ... AAAB, even as creeps me the feeling that this is just the abridged version. Hmmm ... I'll probably buy me as even the paperback. I hope the do not do even more expensive on Amazon. When I've put on my wish list, hats cost about 9 €, € 11.10 isses and now even at € 11.40 ... But wait ... as the British pound is currently? Perhaps dadran is also (v__v)''Damn.

dumdidum ... new layout * * A little nick at the start of Torchwood to celebrate in Germany, but also a bit at RTL2 to show the finger. I have to see now only the trailers ... because Japan ... Well, at least provides RTL2 it is as if Jack and Gwen were the super heroes. Owen, Toshiko and Ianto has been seen in the trailers barely ... naaaaah what are you doing? Jack & Gwen, because the trailer will look at it the wrong ideas. Torch Woods is Jack & Ianto OTP (Ò_____ó) Maybe someone at YouTube is indeed sometimes the first episode online, so I can watch the whole disaster times, because of sync and so on. Let's see how successful will be the series in Germany. 've Read that many German fans, who know the series already, they will not look at the German TV, because they also find the dub is not so hot. Hmmmm ... can both understand self, because I also shit find. On the other hand, it would be a shame if the series would be discontinued due to low viewing figures and that is only because some see it because of the non-synchro (O_O) Somehow we must support the series as well. I've done my part, I bought the DVD box ... which are already for a few months in Bremerhaven and wait on it to open. The Blooper although I know already, but there are still many more extras, there are none to be found on YouTube.





I did today an interview with Russel T. Davies (and JB) seen Russell has betrayed the 'real' name from the Doctor and Jack ... oh my God, I'm so crying laughing with Keith and Colin Malone Who? Rumkuller * * The names are, where you can see heroes.

Have you already downloaded all the new version of MSN? I find the bad in itself not so ... But this stuff had to do with the different statuses? I mean the colors. How ugly is that? If you have a colored skin, but then you see the Green / Orange / Red stupid total of (T, T)

I hope, least-Marie-chan and You are pleased with my entry ~ XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment