Monday, March 30, 2009

International Colour Chart Why Is It Used

All nineteen

We were actually bowling. Sorry we were only four (Marie, Yuki, Koichi and I), as Luke had canceled and Rina had no time. But it was still great fun. We have made a total of three games, the first I've won, there was my arm ausgeleihert not yet * lol * The other has won two Yûki. In Japan pulls you look at the bowling shoes from a vending machine, is not that cool? * Lol *
After bowling, we have a bit to try the slot machines. When you go bowling with us since in Germany are down too and so a few machines around, as you can because even ride in races. But playing billiards. But in Japan seems likely to be the other way, here is the bowling alley in a huge arcade. There was even Purikuraautomaten it (as should surprise me if that). Yuki has found equal to twice 100yen and we have not played air hockey. Man, we were ready for it. Action laughing pure
* * Finally we went into a family restaurant to have something to eat. For me, gabs Mayocorn pizza and finally American Pancakes with strawberries. In Japan I have eaten strawberries until now the best of my life. They taste just fantastic here.

As you can work on my blog all the pictures no longer * lol * This should, however, from tomorrow einränken by itself. My traffic was at Arcor is in fact used up the wallpapers I (^^)'' I have had several people just point and, above all including those who are curious, so I threw in my dusty LiveJournal Account times and the wallpaper as the link and my traffic has eaten nothing. But I'm so love to get comments. About one thing I'm particularly looking forward. Somebody wants to take my wallpaper with the Hub convention and Matt Rippy (has the real Captain played Jack) can sign (O_O) v

is the end I still say that YouTube my video (Sassis surprise in Osaka) is simply does not want to upload. I do not know why. It is not too big and not too long! * Kick *

0 comments:

Post a Comment