Sunday, March 29, 2009

Reset Minute Hand Tag Heuer

... and my life went past me

okay It was not that bad, could have been worse. yesterday had a small collision with a car. Fortunately, I came with a blue knee and a fright. They come here, but also more advanced. Had I been a little earlier on the street I would have caught the car full. My bike was still a no good (as if it could go to the scrap heap worse). The front wheel was bent. When I had calmed down from the horrors, is Marie (we just came from shopping) and the driver drove the car has got me and my bike to the demolished car and we went to Mitsuwa, since I needed a new bike. Now I have the same wheel as before, only in new and in blue.

That's it, now our second trip to Osaka. On 24 Are we going in the morning because we wanted to surprise Saskia, which should arrive in the afternoon in Japan. She had an appointment with Yvonne, the fact that Marie and I would also be because they had not the faintest idea. I do not know how to describe the whole back and forth, that we have arranged to surprise them. Marie has written a little more detail in her journal. I've shot a little video that I will cut after a little must, I can upload to any event yet.
After Saskia had checked in we go and have dinner at a small restaurant return eaten and then's it time for the young Mr. Sassi mountains. On 25
Are we then walked a little on a sightseeing tour, we have the Tennoji-koen (Garden) and the Shitennoji (temple) being looked at. We were a little sad that was announced for the day of rain. But the rain has only used when we were already on their way back from our tour, before that was fine weather. And because we wanted to anyway in an underground shopping arcade has it fitted like A **** in bucket. After we went to sing karaoke, for that indeed must not be missed. After that, we are all but dead, fallen into bed. The 26th
was unfortunately the last day for us in Osaka. We are left in the morning along with Saskia, the route to their university, so it knows where on 1 April hinmuss and then we went to Nanba, I think? Yes and we are there yet gone to Amemura (America Mura) in order to see the shops there. Then wrap it up for Mary and me almost to the extent that we had to say goodbye, we really wanted to go to another fourth-eat ice cream at the end, but we have not found a shop that had the right ice cream at a reasonable price. Ivonne bus went to Tokyo later in the evening, the two may have even eaten some ice cream?
I'm looking forward to a reunion with the two, we do not all move together to Nara. Sassi and will even soon come to Fukui and Marie and I see me.

On 24 I had birthday. My parents had sent a package that arrived unfortunately not in time, since I was a little sad (T ^ T) When we came back but was a note in the mailbox. On 25 package was the man there. Something like Sonic Youth, a day late. Well, on 27 I finally had my package. The service that the drop off that's really great. And Marie has even found that the packages picked up free of charge, we certainly will use when we send our stuff home when we fly back. Back to the package. Perhaps that was packed * lol * I think I was sitting at least three minutes turn to the ever aufzubekommen and I've had the gum drops (^__-) smelled delicious, so many good things ... dadran but when I think where the stuff ends up, I feel sick * lol * Of my parents I got a shirt for a birthday, Laura earrings. Thanks \\ (^///^)/ And Grandma and Grandpa "Quality Street". Haaaa ~ delicious, but I have to be careful with the parts I have I ever 'ne fillings pulled out. I had here but not so much. So suck! And Cordula & Alfred gabs more Haribo. Oh yes, and two Torchwood books were still in the process (* 0 *) v Mir is already almost embarrassing the photo of all the things to upload ...


As you can see, perhaps, my hair color was there. FINALLY! I have black hair again and feel so great ... that is, unfortunately, be back tomorrow ... care. BLACK!

Hmmm ... what have I done so yet? Before Ôsaka I still have a new wallpaper made. This time Janto ... I just find the conversation of Jack and Ianto in "To The Last Man" that great, but I think I must do something but dadran, the writing is a little below and it still went straight dadrum (o__o). Yesterday, that was yesterday? Yes, yesterday I then again a Jack x Jack Wallpaper executed tinkering, because I found what I had done a couple of weeks before really no longer beautiful, something I was so disturbed by the beginning of it. I have kept the issue with the photos, but otherwise made the wallpaper quite different. Has taken a long time until I could start first, because I wanted a plane with it, which could have flown the good Captain. The fact was: 1941, 2nd World War II, Captain Jack flew in 133 Squadron of the RAF. Okay, so googled and looked what the times are there flying Sun I have two types of aircraft found and a I found a usable image ... after endless searching. What you find are models ... but that would have 'n büsschn looked stupid * lol * My Walls look very brown, I like that, but perhaps should ego sometimes with some more color try ... next time
Did me the German episodes of Doctor Who (2005) looked at, where Jack found that synchronous voice is much better than the one he has now in TW (O__o) But the German version is shit, which have much cut out. And what is to note that the Doctor and Rose are Siezen? I will not know if I cry or look for the funny
I want more Torchwood, Season 3 does not should start in March? I must go to stalk the BBC website.

Okay * cough * do we go bowling tomorrow, really! I hope it all goes. Marie had Yuuki still wrote a mail if they could pick us up maybe ... until now has been taken yet nothing back!

EDIT: YouTube will not upload my video (TToTT) But the pictures are now online ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment