Sunday, May 31, 2009

Knight Rider 2000 Schematics

visit from Nagoya

Friday is Marlen visit me come. Since I had visited over Christmas in Nagoya, she would come again to Fukui. After I picked up Marlen from the bus, we went to the dormitory and have unloaded their stuff here and then we went on our Unifest. What luck, finally get rid of around here. It was really crowded. So many (young) people have I never seen here in Fukui. All clubs had set up food stands and there was even a big stage with live music. After we shot a few rounds are Marlene and I drove to L-Pa (what else should one make) eat and then we went even sushi. Was as always delicious.
Saturday was then Tôjinbô and Oshima on the plan. The Weather had announced rain, but fortunately it stayed dry. Was just very cloudy, but still quite warm. Marlen was great finally to see the sea again (^ ^) Of course we have eaten there also Kani (Kaniudon for me and for Marlen gabs Kanisoba). sing the evening we went still together with Marie, Luke, Jun and Kim karaoke. That's always funny. And I will miss scary in Germany.
Today we did not do much because we are quite late from the karaoke came back. So we went as long as we slept and then made lunch with Marie on the way because we wanted to eat Yakitori. Unfortunately, the stupid store had closed but still. Therefore, we are Sôsukatsu then went to eat. Since then Marla has two specialties Fukui eaten Sôsukatsu and Oroshisoba. Marie and I had only Sôsukatsu. For dessert, gabs then the new McFlurry from McDonald's: Strawberry & Oreo. To dig deeper. * Argh * And then's it so far and we had to say goodbye to Marlene. Nice that she has managed to do even to come to Fukui before heading back to Germany for them. Too bad that Fukui has to offer so little. But I think we did quite well the days rumbekommen (^__-)

Hmmm ... From Thursday, we are then already on the road again. Together with Sassi and Ivi's go to Ise, Nara and Kyoto. Thursday night we drive off and come on it a week on Wednesday evening. How could it be otherwise, has announced Ibukisensei that he on Tuesday (when we are not there) will write the half-year test. Olé! We have already anticipated that we need to shorten our journey. But because Ibukisensei is nice we may in writing out the exam on Friday (^///^) v is still a nice piece of work with all the expressions that I have to get there (= 3 =) Well ... fits somehow.

Ok ... now Torchwood. There are 'nen new trailer of BBCAmerica! Woah ... I got goose bumps when I've seen the (O ^ O)


And ... and ... new promo images * rotating * fantastic! Also, there was soon on the page BBCAmerica new wallpaper. Previews are already there ... 'm looking forward especially to that of Ianto (* 0 *)


My first load of books has now arrived in Bremerhaven. Mama I just now tried to read from John's biography. Had almost made me laugh in front of his shirt.

Now I'm hungry, eat. After that I'll then let's see whether it is worth a few pictures from the weekend to upload. Did not that many made especially ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment