Friday, May 22, 2009

What Color Trench Coat Should You Buy

help, we will all die!

is Yes, that's me here before grad. The swine flu has arrived in Japan and all turn the wheel far, although they have not in Fukui, but I am sure that is also spreading out to here. In Osaka, the first university for a week made tight and we were also in Fukui said here that it can happen that the University would be closed for a period of time. In addition, we were advised of them to go to Kansai. Oh well. Marie is still been there because she Flo accompanied to the airport. When I told them Rina she was quite shocked! But what can you do? To put it in Sassis words, I do not want to bury me why. Sassi right! And also do we dated 5 to 10 to Ise, Nara and Kyoto travel, hostels are booked and I'm already mad at me, a reunion with Sassi and Ivi.

So much for that. Now hold times to Tuesday, I had my first paper in Japanese. The theme of the course is Fukuiken and we have pairs get assigned a city of the prefecture. I and my Department Spartans, Hou-san (Chinese), have gotten Eiheijichô. I think that we have had real luck. The city is going to be a well-known of that, I think. Since it was housan matter what issues (eg culture, history, geography, etc.), he imagines, I've picked out for me I think the better and he has taken over the rest. He has told me that he had in his life, never held a presentation. Oh man ... Well, at least we should make a PowerPointPresentation and speak each at least 15 minutes. I'm really that good, it all went out looking for * Japanese Wikipedia began * knutsch and ever so slightly on the Internet looked, but I find Japanese or just so confusing * laughs * I pretty much found a lot, unfortunately, but I had to find that I still only about 15 minutes later, as the unit I'm at home a couple of times gone by. But I really have found nothing, so I had to try to rein myself in speaking. My problem is always that I talk really fast when I get up front 'and 'm excited. I created the PowerPointPresentation and housan should insert his part as only. He had to four days. Sunday night I was getting nervous then, because nothing came back, so I wrote to him ... jaahh ... He said he would take a little longer. Eventually, by 1 clock at night I had the presentation again. Then I had to change and adjust stuff so I could make two printouts for Ibukisensei Monday. Good thing I had taken the stuff in your hands, I got the feeling that housan that would otherwise everything screwed up totally. Tuesday I was then really excited. I was so happy that Ibukisensei has said that our presentation we also must read. My voice was still trembling total, just like my hands * argh * somehow have survived but ego. Lucas has said that it was good and Marie is also nodded in agreement. She said even that some mistakes were in it (ie grammatical), but not too bad and I'm glad because I've written the text alone and Rina has not read even once. I think Ibukisensei had on my part not to suspend a lot. Only housan part was a medium to large catastrophe. His lecture style was not good because he did not appear to really know his lines and had written and muddy. He also knew some of the kanji readings and not the images in his Presentation were too small. Just because been his first paper, he would have but can give a little more effort. Ibukisensei has actually stopped the time and I've learned that I have held 16 minutes, Marie said it would have been 14 (which I rather think) but perhaps even Ibukisensei gracious with me and the rest satisfied so far that he has let it go? I am glad that we were the first wareun and are now already with the department by, now sit and watch, I can sit back for good and the others. In the end we still have to write a development ... I am thinking whether I might not now write on, then the end is not as much. What courses
me full on the cookie go here are European culture and the grammar of Imaosensei. When culture course the guy babbles about Oedipus, or shall we say, that was what he was doing ... somehow it is also always a bit of Oedipus. But I got the feeling he digresses. Also, I can not listen to the guy, because the part of that is terrible and I can barely even the do not understand (and it really does not even want). The hour is three of us therefore used for homework or reading. Most Japanese do not seem to be so enthusiastic about his ramblings. One of our students come to sleep just to ... you can hear him snore * lol *
Yes ... and the grammar course of Imaosensei. Would I go there or not, it would be something of care. We have a textbook. As can be provided in each lesson, a text and then questions. The text and the questions / answers I prepare at home. And in class we read the text and our great teacher explained to us will be so earth-shaking things like the use of 'kono', 'sono' and 'ano' (for people that the Japanese do not speak: is that with the first thing you learn when you learn Japanese.) And in a Jôkyû course. But what I find even more annoying is that they are in a sentence or paragraph, thus retarding so, we may not even make the text in the hour and therefore are also not among the tasks. Ehrlich, learning effect is zero. Who knows

still the anime 'Hello Kurt'? Laura and I loved the. I've just now looked a little bit on YouTube, what else can thus be found in intros of old series. Here is a small selection (^ ^)



Hach yes, those were the days. I can sing the songs also all ... If this is not cool (why I can not remember something, but no words!)

Somehow I wanted to write more ... but on inserting the videos I've completely forgot the * lol *

0 comments:

Post a Comment