Friday, May 8, 2009

Remington Hand Held Hair Shaver

spam!

I'm bored, so I post something just a little.
The Golden Week I've spent quite unspectacular. I threw directly embarrassed to Hayashi-sensei asked yesterday got what I've been doing Sun Sleeping and Eating ... and in between I've read tons of Janto fanfiction. That was already so far that I have the chat with my uncle partout got no German sentences together anymore.
I've also seen a few films. The screamer was clearly 'Shark Attack III'. Alone at the thought of the movie I could laugh out already, you are the stupid. But no matter, as does JB 'ne main role, so you had seen the be. I found really great 'De-Lovely, "the Cole Porter songs were in my opinion, properly implemented well for the movie nick * * Also, I'm still' Nim's Iceland 'looked very funny, even if the end somehow quite predictable. 'RocknRolla' I have not seen the end ... maybe I'll give the still a second chance. Let's see. And finally there was 'Butterfly on a wheel'. It was very exciting * * muaaaah
But of course I was a bit hard for (^__-) Have Dokubun Wayaku already prepared a little more than two pages. You are the stupid sentences. Sometimes I just did not know what the meaning should be translated and then quite heavy. Also, I've had a bit of research for my paper, I 26 May adhered to. Tomorrow and Sunday I have to definitely do something for it. * Argh * now occurs to me now that I have for the stupid test on Monday still nothing got done (> 0 <) Ich muss den Text noch einmal durcharbeiten.

soon come out a few new Gackt singles. "Koakuma Heaven" comes on June 10, Oh MY GOD. No matter .. the cover (of the Limited Edition (?)).


, on June 17, then comes "Faraway ~ ~ Hoshi ni Negai where," on June 24, "Lost Angels" and finally on 1 . July "Flower". I'm looking * squee *

Yesterday I got back to Rina made tandem. gaaaanz maybe I want would be great to Disneyland and will quite possibly with Rina * woohooo * That if it works out. Aaand ~ Harry Potter soon coming to the movies, have learned that they will also see the file. Marie and I want to see here (ok, I want to see the grinding and Marie with) have proposed and as Rina, so that they can come too.

Internet shopping is dangerous (no, O) It all started that I've read on LJ again a Review of a TW Novel. Yeah ... somehow I found myself about to set at Amazon UK again, and before I knew I did all my novels under the nail torn, they had in stock ("Another Life, Border Princes," "Slow Decay" "Something In The Water", "Trace Memory", "The Twilight Streets", "Sky Point", "Into The Silence", "Bay of the Dead" and "The House That Jack Built") Two, they had no longer a (> 0 <) "Pack Animals" und "Almost Perfect", dabei wollte ich letzteres unbedingt lesen... Ianto als Frau... WTF?! Na ja, zum Glück gibs Prozente. Ganz unbemerkt hat sich dann auch noch Johns Biographie "Anything Goes" in meinen Warenkorb verirrt. Ich bin einfach unverbesserlich. Und das Cover von "I Am What I Am" ist auch schon online.


are currently rumors circulating that has Captain Jack again a guest appearance in Doctor Who. John himself says that is not true. The pictures, which would show him in his Captain Jack outfit has been made when he was once briefly drove to the supermarket, he says. Hell, the guy sucks in his Elvis outfit dust ... probably he's really as Jack to go shopping because it is fun * laughs * But in this case, I'd say that the rumors are true - in one of the pictures you can see a woman 'nen chair carry away, take one where folks sit on during the shooting breaks and such.

Huuu ~ Marlen is on 29 Mai Fukui. I'm looking sooo ~. It remains for the weekend. I hope the weather will be fine. Otherwise it could be boring. Of course, the usual attractions are on the agenda: Toujinbou and Eiheiji. Karaoke is of course fashionable again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment