Thursday, June 25, 2009

How Much Does Hemmoriod Surgery Cost

if I had time ...

then I could daddeln beautiful ... namely my great new (ok. .. used) NintendoDSi! Saturday I bought it for 12 800 yen. Actually, I did indeed have the know ... but it was expensive, so it's become the black (although the dark blue so is really cool too, but would have been even more expensive). Egaaaal. This to me then I have a game (Yoshi's Iceland DS) and a Kanjiwörterbuch purchased. My Denshi has unfortunately no input field for Kanji and the search for compounds there is simply too complicated.
Yes, but so slowly moves closer to exam time and there is not much time to daddeln.

over the great grammar exam I've already reported last time. Now comes the next hit. This time of Hayashisenseis page. Today we learned that we write on the Kafka text in the exam. All well and good that can not stop change. Since then, the vocabulary learned and then must go on. What I do not think in order is the special treatment for the younger semester. The need to translate anything from the text. They get just grammar tasks. WTF? Especially for Rina's mean, last semester she was in the same situation and they co-wrote the normal exam. Okay I find this really not.
with the exam, we have three exams in one week.
essays must of course be re-written. One I've already done. I've finished writing the weekend and Rina has today again read and further improved a few things. Now I have the only copy again. If I'm right on the plan, here come two more essays. The next (an elaboration of my unit at Ibukisensei) I will now probably take the weekend to attack, so that as soon as possible from the table.

Weather ... Let's talk about the weather. It is warm (currently 32 degrees C) and humid. Although it is today with the humidity. Actually, rainy and we thought, because it rains instead of five days off for seven days. But not a drop more since Thursday has fallen. If it rains, it really takes, because you can then look no 3 yards more.
Anyway, currently isses hot and the reason, Marie and I bought yesterday a melon ... We have weighed the now, but is already extremely high. For the equivalent of ~ 7 €. Doing very well in the sweltering heat. Tomorrow I have to wash necessarily, otherwise I do not wear tops for more. Once you are out there, was the same through.

Hmmm ... What else is there to tell? Oh yeah, Monday I had the first time tandem with Saki. We are in the bar of a friend left her to make as Tandem, because its too loud in the cafeteria at this time probably will. Was kind of funny ... I have had it like this, as if the girlfriend (K. .. Kyoko?) degraded to a servant. Has made us tea and such. Sakis father was in Nagano and had brought back from there apple pie, we have then eaten. But I must say it was okay. We do have most of the time talking in English, but I get this one probably even out yet, the more that goes into the Japanese-German. Anyway, you can speak well to her. We had no problems with talking points. I hope it will stay that way. Sunday I am going with Saki then a traditional concert. The hottest of all was that, when she spoke of Luke always said Mr. Luke * laugh *

mom and dad renovate the living room just in Bremerhaven. Laura remains so in Hamburg and therefore the connecting door of her room, taken out of the room and enlarged the living room. Ouuuh ~ I'm so curious how it will look. My room is the way it is. I think I'll still Japan is driving home more often.

Yesterday Marie and I have already sent our first packet headed for home. For me, it just wares 6kg. Winter coat and shoes. Sweater. That stuff has. I have paid 4550 yen, which is almost 34 € (and this is the slowest way ... 2-3 months per ship). The prices can really fall from faith.

've now forgotten ego but smooth ... Tim Burton turns Alice in Wonderland (* 0 *) How great must be the film? Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, Helena Bonham-Carter as the Queen of Hearts, Alan Rickman as the caterpillar, Anne Hathaway as the White Queen (okay, I actually like the Hathaway net so, but the picture is cool) and Matt Lucas as Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Alice is played by Mia Wasikowska ... kenn'sch Not him. I can not wait ... The film has been announced for 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment