Thursday, June 18, 2009

Veet Strip For Underarm Are Hurting

I'm getting old here ...

I am really sorry for the wait * sigh * I must miss me, sorry, for those who do not care ... Now here's first Torchwood. Gabs again today to see a new trailer. This time, the Australian broadcaster that Torchwood will air. The two previously receive trailer came on BBC America. And what does the BBC! Nüscht. I hope to catch soon even with the promo. Finally, the future will depend to a fourth season of the audience of CoE. Well, today is now at least, the official broadcast date will be announced, so what hope wirs times. got to
Again trailer that is right psycho * goosebumps * Eve Myles has hats on it.


short term I was able to bridge the waiting time even with "In The Shadows". So far, the most ingenious Audio Book, which I've heard. Joseph Lidster is my new god. The story was really exciting, scary and funny. Just as it should be. Now it is ... WAIT ... on "The Sin Eaters," already have read a review of this should not be as exciting as "In The Shadows", but still worth hearing.

Hmm ... which I'm still waiting ... so, on the other Gackt singles that appear now. "Koakuma Heaven" and "Faraway ~ Hoshi ni onegai ~ where"'re already appeared, thus missing "Lost Angels" and "Flower". What I like best so far Oblivious ~ Kao no nai tenshi ~ (B-side of Faraway). I found auf'm tour already so great. Koakuma Heaven is the dance song of which I have told many times, but I think it is just something, well, boring I do not want to say, but with dance is dependent horny.

on the outcome of the midterm exam Ibuki-I no longer have to wait * yay * The exam we namely get back on Tuesday. From 100 points, I've 92nd Sounds cool. That I have not really learned on our trip and a day before I just went through the book again. I was surprised then that Ibuki said that we have written three best exams ... many have not even reached probably 80 points ...? Was that so? So exactly I have not been listening, I'm rather annoyed about my (stupid) error. I guess the final exam before it will look similar, so I do not worry about me since. But the exam in preparing Imao-sensei me real headache. At first I was angry, sad, and now ... no idea. Problem: We get an unknown text, we need to concentrate and to which we then have to answer questions. Added to that, nor any words turn from the textbook texts that we should use it to form sentences. All the fun without a dictionary. I first read a text without Denshi unknown and second, it is almost impossible for all the vocabulary in the textbook texts to learn. The Chinese like the kanji with their brains still somewhat got done ", but the rest of us ...?! 'm Completely devastated.

Last week we have the Dokubun Wayaku course the new text ("A report get to an Academy "by Franz Kafka). Marie and I had already prepared but the old man on * sigh * we had because we were traveling and did not know how far we would come in the hour before. Well, so is the halt. I've yesterday then ever on the new text made and what can I say that is not much better than the old ("On the Marionette Theatre by Heinrich von Kleist). The rates are incredibly long and nested. Because the Japanese will have their bright pleasure in it. Today Dokubun Wayaku failed, so I did not have to translate everything suddenly. Tomorrow I'll think I sometimes do the rest, has the Hayashi-sensei already divided. I hope Rina is next Week Thursday vor'm teaching time again, so that we can discuss the text again.

have just started my Michael Buble fever. Do not know how I come on it just today. But I hear almost the whole day his songs.


morning, a barbecue, hopefully the weather is good. 'm Wild about grilled meat, was a pity, it should rain tomorrow. In Fukui you know that unfortunately never really in advance.

Monday I'll do the first time with Saki tandem. Luke has taught me. At the moment I can not judge so well. More we will see you on Monday. Because it's too loud in his canteen and they also do not like to sit outside (it may even be brown), we go to the bar of a friend of hers, which is probably not visited at this time? No idea, wait and see. And on Sunday, 28 then we go together to a traditional concert. Saki started playing shamisen, play them on the show not himself, but asked me if I do not want to come along. Of course I said yes. 've Got and it was later a huge shock when she said that her shamisen teacher will come. Wow, I thought, that can indeed be only the aunt, who 'comes' and the Koto-circle. Fortunately, Luke then tells me, however, Saki that takes private lessons. That's all there still was that I was the run again on the way and might even have to justify myself, why am I not come to a circle ...

... ... ... ... 6. July - 10 July * iz dead * (hopefully correct this now really) * * continues being dead

0 comments:

Post a Comment