Monday, June 29, 2009

Ps3 Connection To Tv Diagram

Koto Shakuhachi Shamisen Concert

Yesterday I was at a concert with Saki. Had already reported that they asked me if I would come along. So we met at 11:45 am at the university to go along to the station. Somehow, but since the departure times were changed so that we have missed the train now. Since it was just too hot outside, we went to the Phoenix Plaza in a café and have since been drinking a little. Back at the station has been waiting Sakis mother to us. I had learned only shortly before that she comes along too. She also pay for another ticket, my ... uuuh, very nice, but something ... hmmm ... uncomfortable? The trip to Harmony Hall Fukui has lasted about a half to three quarters of an hour, of course, was back in the middle of Wallachia. Sakis Shamisenlehrerin should play at the concert and because Sakis mother also knows she has brought flowers and of course a bit of cash. The ticket I had to pay the way, not that Saki has received from its Shamisenlehrerin (yen price was way, 1000). The concert hall was quite large and as Saki told me is the organ that is located in the hall, the only one in Fukui. I thought the churches have also ... have since any organs? Well, never mind. I know I would like to heard as a song. Organ music which is already fine. But we were there to give us a few traditional to listen to Japanese songs. All instrumentalists have had to kimonos, the lords of creation usually worn a suit and tie. Only two also wore kimono. Most of the pieces were for koto and shamisen, from time to time was also a shakuhachi player here. And one was just for shakuhachi. That was great! I knew no single Saki * laugh * I had a couple of times asking if we want to go earlier. But I've always said that I would like to stay until the end. Why else go first? And wanted the last piece I really listen, because that was played by 46 musicians. Was also happy that I passed on it. Was really great. Some other songs, it was sometimes difficult stay awake because they were so quiet and slow. Sakis Mama's even fast asleep (^ 0 ^) But that's normal. Because after the concert was still time until the train came, we went to a cafe and ate Belgian waffles, drank tea and talked. Sakis mom is very nice and has many questions and I could usually answers pretty well I think. Also there was again paid for me f (^_^) On the way back we went Yûki ran across the road. She had made there anything voluntary, with children? Yes, coincidences there. The way back was as the way rather unspectacular. Because Sakis is also on my way back home we are there and since have gone by I will also briefly met her little brother. Saki has taken me until then to the university (but frankly, the way I would have found alone). At home I was about by 18 clock. And I was really ready. The heat does create a real. When I think that still is the beginning ... Unfortunately
wanted was to make it not seem to allow photo (v., v)

Today Saki and I tandem make again and then go eat okonomiyaki. Sorry, but I had to cancel. The food in the cafeteria today, I somehow do not tolerate ... (; __ \\) This has already tasted so disgusting. Habs not eaten ... to happiness.

Today I eeendlich TW "The Sin Eaters" listen can. Gareth David-Lloyd hats this time read. He was not quite as good as Eve Myles in "In The Shadows" and the story did not take me so carried away, but was still very worth listening to (only because of his accent). And the Janto moments ... awwww ~ ... ... ... especially the scene at the end ... war 'is still not the stupid grin off my face when I remember:
Back in the hub, Ianto was getting dressed and trying to explain to Jack that he would not mind if they spent the night somewhere a bit nicer for once. Somewhere with a view? Without the constant beep of monitors and rift Weevils only a few meters from them?

'Does not that just make it all more exciting though? " asked Jack. Ianto thought for a second. ‘No, quite sure it doesn’t. A view might though. ‘

‘What? You mean a nice sea view from a little place overlooking the ocean? Captain Jack there to save you from the sea monsters that come out at night?’ Ianto nodded.

‘Yes you’re absolutely right. Now, are you going to pretend to fall asleep this time or just pace around annoying me like most nights?’ Jack didn’t answer. He was going to pay a visit to Saint Frances later that night. And burn it to the ground.
Gooott, es wird echt Zeit, dass CoE endlich gesendet wird. Die ganzen Promoshots und Stills machen mich noch ganz wuschig.


And it will be hard the spoilers out of the way to go ...


Yeaaaaaaah ~ I'm Blue Gillespie songs found in good quality did (not that the album had been out ... otherwise have only ever seen the live vids on YouTube and the quality is really crappy). But that was what again ... I've found it ... but gave no way to somehow * cough * rip from the side * cough *. So I want to buy me the ... Amazon did not want to sell because I'm not in England ... A day later, I'm (-.-)'' but still came up a great idea to look at iTunes and in fact, This made the album. And what was even better, I could even buy it. Jewels' n € more expensive, but hey. Now have ego and listen to the CD pretty loud ... my speakers are really differ from the laptop * e, especially for Music Aw. I have mum and dad on Sunday sent the link so they can listen again and then Dad says: Hach, that's something not quite so hard. Dad, you're great like that! I think I like "Shit Pool", "Devils Skirt" and "Blue Gillespie '(in that order) most like ... hmmm ... * Nick * ( Blue Gillespie - Cave Country )

0 comments:

Post a Comment