Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fair Value Of A Reverse Convertible Bond

~ Tomorrow is exam

Japp, namely Dokubun Wayaku exam. Hooray! No, but let's face it. I feel well prepared. Am I right started early vocabulary to learn and to serve all. Yesterday gabs still a shock for me. I noticed that I had forgotten the words out a whole paragraph (×_×;) Fortunately, I have but which may be right quick. What was the well? Today sat still all! It happened before signs and wonders. I'm out of words and whole phrases learned by heart. The German records are in some cases impossible and even if the are not quite right translated into Japanese, much better the not when I first in the exam together craft (perhaps they are more likely worse). So rather just a bit (?) Is false and I can quite comfortably Write down and need not be afraid to get into time problems. Unfortunately, we are really only know whether the sentences that we wrote together as homework are correct when we get our exam again. Actually, not really the intention ... But Marie, Luke, and I do have omitted some say about it, we can not anyway, however.
two exams I've been way behind me. Monday was the Ouyou nihongo exam, which was the fact that we were secretary in a large company and has called us Yamanaka (please understand that literally) in order to ask us about our boss. We had to ultra-polite "may I creep up the backside" Japanese Yamanaka-sensei use and explain that the head grade auf'm pot sits (situation 1) or in a meeting (situation 2). The conversation lasted for me about 2 minutes. I was really excited, but I hope it was still enough * lol * The whole thing looked like the way that Yamanaka-sensei was sitting in his office at the university and we, of course, any einzelnd in the exam room next door with his cell phone. He phoned from his office phone to his cell phone and then we had the conversation. I do not know whether to laugh or cry ...
Tuesday was the first grammar exam. Which was good. It was the turn of tasks which were not in the book, which I also very good solution, think (except one ... I just did not answer (> __ <)'') Zu der gibts eigentlich wirklich nicht viel zu sagen. Tja, morgen dann wie gesagt Dokubun Wayaku und am Dienstag nächste Woche folgt die letzte, und blödeste Klausur *seufz* Für die hab ich noch nicht gelernt, da fang ich dann morgen Abend mit an. Freude. Obwohl Klausuren sind kann ich mich nicht zurück halten und bin wie wild am Wallpaper basteln (mein Header ist auch aus einem Wallpaper enstanden).


one I've stopped me one with the stop watch ... and unfortunately I was only on later that since a false color is in it ... but have no desire to fix the.


Actually, I had other wings in mind when I got the idea, but I have not found a suitable picture. So had to serve. Was I the clouds somewhat uncertain, even with the coloring ... but finally got ego but so calm. And I'm glad I've found a fitting quote from Torchwood!
(Walls-size as always, on LJ, the link is in my link list)

The Internet plays again crazy (and of course just when I want to blog) ... A few days ago it was very bad because we are all about clock and kicked out against 20 to 2 clock at night was nothing at all. I should know, I waited until it went away. Amazing how times can learn efficiently, if you have anything that distracts a * laugh * I think

, I've long ago, however mentioned that I love John Barrowman. And David Tennant, too. How long have we been waiting for this moment? ♥


Chris Moyles has actually managed to * lol * Johns version of "I Made It Through The Rain" is currently in 7th place of the download charts on iTunes. Crack the top 10 he wanted. Enough fans have downloaded the track. If I had even made would be if the offer stood here ... oh well. In any case, John has given him, if his songs makes it into the Top 5, a slumber party promised at his home, with milk and cookies * * puwahaha Whether Scott is this OK? XDDDD If it works, I would like to see a camera crew is there.


me the way, Laura has been infected. Paolo Nutini is awesome, or what? Can this guy sing cool. And Laura has actually got any spare tickets for the 14th November, when it occurs in the docks in Hamburg * muahaha * you thought at first that were already sold out.


I must see this film. Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr.! It looks very promising. Hope I find someone who goes in there with me.


at the scene with the hammer I'll throw me still every time off * laughs *

Yesterday I incidentally, the best yet Fix-It fanfiction for Torchwood Children Of Earth read I see that now as my personal Canon, or wirs say so, I'm on the way to convince my brain like to see it than this. I was so happy afterwards. Has unfortunately already somewhat dissipated the feeling of happiness (T_T) I have the soundtrack to TW CoE here, and also a few recordings of some radio programs about Children of Earth. But I still can not listen ... I'll always have been the mistake of looking at me any fan videos and I'm totally depressed after that ...


Jacks look at 2:23 ... * Crying *

What could I do again write so ... the Internet is still offline. Oh, Kay has responded. It's next to Fukui. Slowly we have, we are planning is the acquisition of property and so on.

Have now incidentally also an account on Twitter (you looking at here ). 've Recorded before me today is not so much as look XD time how long I think * lol *

Internet is back * post *

0 comments:

Post a Comment