Saturday, July 11, 2009

Valentine Sugar Cookie Decorating

looking for a reset button

Actually, I really should do homework, or learn ... But oh my God! I'm so extreme on Torchwood Children of Earth (now come spoiler people, so do not read further if you still want to see it) and got Day One through Day Three, and even most of Day Four was still mega cool. And then, end of Day Four. I thought I'd have to throw up. Do they really killed Ianto? Shit. SHIT! I was really not good on the day and actually I still stand by my side. So I'm not expecting, like most fans. And most are not really agree with it. With Ianto Torchwood died. And Jack, my God, did he lose Ianto and he must sacrifice his own grandson to save the other children? With the end I'm not at all satisfied, as from my point of view Ianto and Jack Fan of (Storywise and acting but hard to beat!). And should there be another season, I have to seriously think about whether I'll watch the ... I feel betrayed as a fan really. The end of Season 2 die Toshiko and Owen, and only four episodes later in the third season Ianto? And Jack's nerves can not take because he no longer process all the losses can. So ... what will become of your Torchwood, Jack is somewhere off steam, Ianto is dead, Gwen is still there, but with a baby. Erm ... hallohooo? When a new team off the ground, I do not think the series Torchwood is, it will never be Torchwood. They can then think about me, who "Torchwood" nor can I watch ... most of the old fans do not press more, as long as any no reset button (and hey, it is science fiction ... we give up hope yet not quite on) have

Gareth and John brought out so much from this scene. should Here come again someone and say John can not act * snort * (would not anyone can do in other things, to show how bad the aliens are damned! His death was senseless. And in no way, he pays tribute to the character of Ianto Jones .)


>> follow the link to my LiveJournal rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment