Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Basic Hot Buffet For Wedding

Half is now behind me ...

Hey,
again a sign of life. For spelling mistakes I have this time a Sorry - I have an English keyboard :-). After
'm really good time in Taupo, I drove to Napier on the east coast. This is almost a mixture of Baden and Lake Constance. If the sea and for the wine and fruit cultivation known. The city was founded in 1935 destroyed by an earthquake and then rebuilt / so this is famous for the Art Deco style. Everything was set up in this time and then there are regular meetings with participants from all over the world. After I was then on Saturday at the Wine & Food Festival, I immediately made a day later a wine tour at 4 wineries with food. The Wine & Food Festival was really very nice. Music, stalls, food and wine. on a hill a winery .... Problem was, subsequent police inspection. Of course (just) passed up was allowed to continue un ... upssss ... even if it was a (!!??) glass only, but that was just :-)....
I met again the pair of Ulm. It was really nice .. we are still together then went to eat dinner and also an English woman I met. The guided tour was really great, 4 very different wineries - small, large, ... one of them quite small, but really great. It was a Oekoweingut.
I'm now gone on to Wanganui - the river and Canoe City. Canoeing-did not work out, but that's no problem that you can do here at every turn.
I am now over 3.5 weeks to arrive. Real interesting. I have arrived in full. But the travel is really a problem, this freedom and flexibility is really great. The only thing is that if you are always on the road and it always takes something and moves on, the personal contacts are limited. I had been 6-7 close contacts. 2, I will probably meet again somewhere. But it is always much time. But I knew. New Zealand is soooo beautiful that I want to see too much. Australia is more likely the country to Ausruehen arrive ,....
I'm writing is back .. my time in the Internet cafe from ,....
Andi







0 comments:

Post a Comment