Thursday, February 10, 2011

Millena Velba Free Iphone

soooo beautiful ,.... and then moved .....

Dear Leser-/innen,
with me, it is now Friday noon. I have a really great week behind me. I was in Nelson, the Abel Tasman National Park (1 day sailing and 1 day hiking) and then (do not confuse) on the northern tip of the South Island -. Which is called here the "Golden Coast" / Golden Bay "It was an exciting and very nice week with lots of sunshine, nice people and great scenery.
The sailing was great very, it was a hangover Maran with as a trampoline forward on it, to lie down then and the wind heard. The skipper was such a typical " Sail-outs, really cool. He has held anywhere where we wanted and was very relaxed. Around noon we had also a great wind. It was a different perspective on this national park. Super clean water, granite cliffs, sandy beaches ... and even that famous and very beautiful trail "Abel Tasman Coastel Track" - this can be 1 - to run for 5 days. Most tourists Make as tours between 1.5 / 2 - 4 hours. I have made about 4.5 hours tour. Between the beaches, there is a kind of water taxi, which can get you where you want.
It's really great if you like the sea, between trees and rocks and then the beach but on the road. The dispute in New Zealand are between 4 -5 - most known tracks, who is the most beautiful ... that sounds a bit like Snow White after :-). Funnily enough, I then the Americans Neslon taken on the road. Was kinda funny. I make these with your hiking group wahrscheinlichlich tonight in Nelson.
In between I was then a further 3 days on the north coast. Really nice. There sit the Eldorado of all dropouts from all over the world. I have by chance in a national park again seen the 2 Swiss (who were now third) that I've taken on the North Island views. It was really nice, because they have invited me to her brother for dinner. The brother is 10 years ago emigrated from Switzerland un dbaut for about 5 years :-).. a house but on the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Up on the mountains overlooking the bay and I towards the evening sun. Simply fantastic. I sat for the first time at the construction site and have watched 30 minutes with a beer down. I think he needs another 5 years until he is ready. Overall, we were then to 9 for dinner, because even friends to come. It was really nice.
What has not worked out, unfortunately, that was run by kayak. No matter ,....
The north coast was so so exciting, because here the clash quiet bay (Bay) and the wild west coast. Really nice. I've got a lot again made a shorter track (part of the Heapy tracks for the professionals of you :-)).
Now, we further south. I have yet decided to down down the West Coast. Somehow it gave me have all come ... and then probably also something to it. That means I'll exclude whales in Kaikoura ... for this I get the glacier :-). Maybe I'll do a scenic flight or a glacier walk. This must probably be both exciting and at the end of the week I'll be in Wanaka and Queenstown. The Eldorado of crazy outdoor activities.
quick note to my family: if your Vorles that of our mother say, then please, now that I was already 3 x walking :-), which I believe the nieee .... but I drive a lot Aut0 (currently 4300 km ).
A beautiful, exciting week goes by .. and it goes on very different landscape. Tomorrow I meet a German woman who I met 3 weeks ago. I take a piece with. We certainly nice again ,....
you all the best with you and if there is something interesting or do you want to tell me something, like :-)... always exciting to see what's so ...
Many greetings - the (partial) tanned - Andi

d.as .. I have set only for the sailors :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment