Thursday, February 24, 2011

Masquerade Dresses Under $100

short update ... and the journey continues ....

Hi, thanks for the

spontaneous "requests," how I am. I've tried to inform you about the blog up to date to hold. It's been extremely busy as the earthquakes in the people. Because everyone knows someone who lives there ... and in the supermarkets, some products go from (??). Christ Church was and is the hub in the south.

Now that I have emailed a few times back and forth on the phone, is my other way. I was able to extend my car rental and have found again a place to stay near Christchurch. I will continue on Sunday directly to the rental office, give me the car and then letting the person goes directly to the airport. I will be there somehow 16 Hours to bring around. Ie I let Christ Church away completely, because I find it silly going there during the Touri as pure and rigid as they evacuate the building or store it. What is this? The flight was confirmed by telephone and in writing. The airport was thankfully in the other direction.
means I fly on Monday morning 6.35 clock to Sydney and will stay there, then the YMCA Hotel 7 nights. Let's see who you meet so there ,...:-). There are some - flew to Australin .... - from here

But still I have you added a few pictures of the last days. I was not always organized and on television to see what happens but have tried to make the best of the situation anyway. Although I have to say that this end of the journey, not a beautiful, pale impression "leaves - to put it very selfish - all by promoting the disaster and suffering low .. It was such a perfect, beautiful, impressive time and then as an end.

Here you see some pictures from the corner of Dunedin and Oamaru. It is on the south east coast of the South Island of New Zealand. As you can see, I put a little on the prowl. Exciting was the encounter with Albatros - 3 m. Span. I was on a boat Photo Safari. Real impressive, although my favorite animals .. Penguins still remain so. So cute ... and I've seen :-).... but you also know what's funny: it comes to beaches, in cities that are really nice and you do not have more photos or remains hardly stand: ever seen, I know already, ohhh boring :-)... no, seriously, if aman has seen so much (and not only here), then you start to really, things take no longer as true as they are, ... 'm curious how this will be in Aussie in Ozzis (there are the Kiwis and the Aussies are the Ozzies).

Another question concerns me the most time: I go to the hairdresser or not !?!?! Eigenltich I will let it grow (with a 3 - 5-day beard looks better than the bold, some would say - unkempt - off) But if not now -. ?.... now then when I go to the swimming pool for the first time einbisschen swimming, then I also feel better are welcome from :-).... proposals and reviews, ...

probably the last blog from Neusseeland :-((((

Greetings Andi

the only castle in New Zealand - Larnach Castle (Ortago Peninsula - near Dunedin )....
because someone wanted to impress his wife and it went in my pants

just nice - I think ... I am beginning to have too many beach pictures :-)

that is the "Scottish" city of Oamaru


proof picture: I have really seen them, .. really nice, waddle like those ..

one of the many sea lions that I saw ,.... really "cool" boys

without words ,.... Andis journey: - )

what the Romantics ... is not that nice ,....

0 comments:

Post a Comment