Sunday, February 6, 2011

How To Add Cheats To Gpsphone On A Mac

... that was just hard times ....

.... I got over the WELLGTN "seven".

To translate to the south island, I booked 3 nights in the capital WELLGTN. The city, in the studios of "HDR" stand (and now uch Avatar, Godzilla, King Kong ,...). Actually, I was pleased Ahbe. Apparently I was one of the few in New Zealand, who did not know the party this weekend excesses. In rugby there is a tour of the national teams from 7 countries (which is why "seven" :-)). It's kind of like the World Cup and will indeed take place in 2011 in New Zealand. It is probably for some time so that when the game is in New Zealand, then is called for arty. As Reason is that game - but after m.Meinung - only marginal. Across the country, people come - and, from 1 - 70 - completely dressed and in groups of about 8 - 40 people, completely covered. Plays simple, sometimes complicated, but all in the same group. Ie fight an estimated 1,000 groups about the coolest, feierfesteste, prettiest, most successful, ... be. In parallel, there are still different "look" with catwalk catwalk inoffizielemm in port (see below). The activities will be accompanied always vocal. Consider this: the clock starts at 10.00 am and ends sometimes not. Ie at the Hostel have invaded at one time about 80% efficient New Zealanders celebrate (the Höllander of Oceania :-))) and Party have made. I had to take ien 4 bedrooms and the other 3 were those ::-((.
Now there's a problem: the hostel was split in backpacker with outdoor clothes and party people and I in the middle, which is somehow so none of these groups really related feels. It was bizarre. There were 3 days state of emergency, I spent either in the cinema, museum, or on a city tour with film studio visit. One night I met another 2 girls that I i the island mNorden ever seen had. blocked on saturdays (after New Zealand had won yet), then was the same road and there were live bands, DJ, and lots of colorful ... Birds and probably as many observers. Interestingly, the festival goes to the Maori past somehow? ... I was torn between nervous, and really quite cool. It's actually quite peaceful and harmless and are very friendly. But I was alone in there, quite deserted, and it did not fit the nature of the great days in advance (it was sooo cool Kulturschock! ).... this morning to get up at 6:00 clock (after 3 hours of sleep) and to take the ferry.

And now I'm on the South Island was :-))

The weather better (another 30 degrees after it drizzled in Wellington days on and tapp strong), a horny Hostel in Nelson (in the middle of the coast) and I know an American couple Ahbe learned the lead here from tomorrow, a traveling amusement (a kind of Black Forest Society). At the end I'm still doing that to a 5 course meal by the sea ...... surprise menu of chef )..... the soooo good. Now I am going hiking tomorrow and then I booked a sailing trip, .. the dates are a few nice days :-))

One image from a river in which I have now bathed yet, .. so clear, so clean, so nice ,.... Greetings Andi


(some ask me why I write so much (Which really is nice actually :-), but it strikes - first, I have finished my book and, secondly, if I even think about it then sit, then everything comes naturally and I say this in 5 - 7 minutes ... . it is not planned so much, but it "flows" just :-)....



0 comments:

Post a Comment