Sunday, February 20, 2011

Slogans For Landcaping

to Australia .... current supplement because of earthquakes!

The Youth Hostel where I was booked, is destroyed. Zuindest so that it was closed.
friend of mine approximately 200 km run tomorrow! go to Sden, because everything is booked. I try just the car even one days ud keep longer then 1 night near Christchurch to sleep in the car .... The airport is open again an d it looks pretty good for my flight from .--- but you only get hard information! I will move me now 2 days into the direction of Christchurch and spend 2 nights in a Juhe, which is still 250 km away from CH, ... let's see. Stay tuned ... but at least I feel good :-)

..................
Small current supplement because of one or other request:
I'm fine! I wanted to be first in 2 days in Christchurch, had already booked all ... and I am just reschedule. Hope I my connecting flight can achieve. Christchurch is a hub for all traffic in the South Island and therefore a bit of chaos. News is all too fresh and the country in a "paralysis". It is really hard -. Even if it is not the first time .... we had / have contacts through the Youth Hostel immediately after Christchurch and we know one or the other who is just there
Greetings
Andi
............................................. ....


Hello dear "fellow travelers"
after the parachute jump, it went a bit quiet. I've done white water Sledging. Wanted I have always wanted to test. It's like a little Bob, on which you lie on it with the upper body and flippers on their feet trying to steer a little ... and then hop into the white water. Overall, we are gesledgt 10 km down the river or what that is. It was funny, but not necessarily worth the money. A bit lax :-). A few nice rapids and that's it ...
Then we went to Queenstown, a city with 12 month season -. Summer or winter. The capital of all the outdoor activities that should there be apparently. Here was the first bungee jump off a bridge (see below). The whole town is kind of in the outdoor temperature. But still - as feared - not only Party and loud - but also some very nice bars with live music (really good !!!!!) and good restaurants. A klasssse Seafood Restaurant - the "whole soil" was amazing! It is surrounded by mountains, rivers, lakes, ... ideal. It is a mixture of St. Anton and Kitzbuehel - at least I put it to me so :-).
... and there I found the T-Shirt: I would have bought it if I would wear it really me, but ...: do not be a chicken (coward), Be a Kiwi "is. not cool in the combination :-).... with my name you know yet, "Hahn ",... that would be the top T-shirt for Dani! That would put something like that determined :-)

then went on to say it-to-balanced "Milford Sound - a fjord which is carved deep into the rock. I was due to a total of 600 km. decided to make the bus and to enjoy times. No joke: the journey alone, already, the money has been worth it. A great scenery, a cool driver and a whole new perspective for me. So much to begin with: I think it's overrated, which is done to hype this fjord. I was in Norway and that was no less impressive. But the trip there (to the end of the world), the landscape is ,.... very impressive and a little mystical. It rains 7 L / m in the year! Ie it changes with every rain. The fjord (sea port) for the first 1 -2 meter swimming! because it rains so much, and waterfalls are - crazy! On the way back there was a game ais clouds and sun (see below) The 2 hours were only enjoy and chill (formerly rest).
All in all: a successful day, New Zealanders would say "Awesame", "Excellent", "Sweet"
Today I drove to Dunedin. A relative. large city (110,000 inhabitants) on the east coast with a lot of English and Scottish influences. Here I will stay 3 days and then go to Christchurch, New Zealand ... my last place I :-((((. again picked up a hitchhiker - a Ami, 20 years old, looked like Bene Wagner (for di, who know him), with similar facial expressions and moves :-). I do this sooner because I was, use language more can and listen to nice stories, but fundemanental new, you do not learn this.

I am now 6 weeks in New Zealand and it is sooo nice ,...( do not worry, I come home anyway - for a while :-))

Thank you for your mail. I feel this somehow connected with you and there are always times to 30 minutes to read mails (I have to anyway the Internet for bookings, weather, meeting other travelers ,...).

Many greetings to cold Germany :-)
Andi




is not the cool :-) ..... is (chicken here refers to the coward Bungy) my new profile picture on Facebook






0 comments:

Post a Comment