Monday, January 24, 2011

Age Of Empires Age Of Kings Cd2.0



Hello,
it went ... after the Strum was stronger yet, and yet the odd use of the fire department had no troubles ... for example, to clear the road free. But up to about 5 cm standing water at the Boot-spare (due to a broken Abdichtgummi) nothing happened. I
have the rainy day ended with my book (now I'm at 250 pages) and a brilliant fish dinner with a brilliant rose wine (Hunters!). Speaking of "fish" - which is really awesome and I was the one time or another fish food very well - even mussels. I've noticed is that I have to watch something with my money, I do not begrudge me now and have a normal dinner and cook not only in the Juhe or in the hostel. I think especially in pubs, restaurants, .. what you get with. Is a bit more expensive (as much here :-() notice. I put that here I am not the one who always ere rumfährt a food box with it.
I was on my trip to Hamilton in "Hobbiton", this means and the Town in the part of the "Lord of the Rings" saga was filmed - the city of hobbits. Apparently the plan just a kind of small continuation with a different story (pictures I can not set purely legal). After that, I am meeting them at a fantastic beach - Raglan - on the West Coast Hamilton. Apparently one of the best surfing beaches in New Zealand. Huge view, giant beach, great weather, ... I'm just one hours sitting still :-).

Today I was in Waitamo - in the famous caves (firefly ,...) very aware, but in my opinion: not very worthwhile Sun In the Juhe I met 3 girls (and a few New Zealanders), which funnily enough au Calw and chwäbisch Gmünd come. They're stuck here because they had a total loss in an accident, financially a little ripped off and were recovering from their minor injuries. The car a total loss and they look just a new car. The man tries Juhe by the insurance or money to get. The ladies are in a church service on Sunday gegangenund have since met people who help them now to buy a car. Really a lot of help. We have two New Zealanders who just limit swit he is working here and want to stay cheap. They are really nice, though the old one of which (about 60) above the next 4 weeks has no teeth - which the understanding slightly more difficult and non of my mother remembers :-)... but still very nice ... and the sun is shining again :-).

morning we go to Taupo - to the volcanoes and possibly to skydiving. Who knows ... I give a lot of grad money, but it also wants to see and experience what and ... and sometimes I treat myself to a single room (ok rel often :-)) that will be so approximately between 30 and 40 Euro will cost - in a Juhe! Ohen breakfast!

THANK YOU - for your mail. I'm really good at, and get a mail from you. You are all for me, as my 2 person, my tour guide who can tell me everything that you experience, how one goes (well almost all :-)) It is really important ... why not stop to email me, .. even when things may go only to you ....
Happy
Andi
3 pictures of Raglan, ... only the good ones :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment