Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Does Out Of Date Dorito Salsa Dip Do To You?

... first, thanks to everyone ....

Hello dear readers, ...

first one (the young people would say), fat "thank you" ... I get sooo many messages and good wishes, which has really moved me ... even if I seem a little sentimental, but I can do ... life ... I'm also rolling Films with good wishes and songs reached .. really cool .. even though I made the sound a bit quieter then :-)...
It's somehow nice to see that you / me all "pursuing" positive. Sometimes I think if it is so iel, because you have all worried about me because I'm not 20 anymore? ... No. seriously "Thank you" ..

Now for the trip .. I am on Monday 17.01. arrived in Paihia in the north-east of the North Island. The car is running very well until now and I have my first 500 miles on it, on arrival ... then it has been raining, but I have a great backpackers hostel gefunden.Wir are 30 people from 12 countries ... all ages .. . wirklih exciting and it works fine.
Birthday I then indulged myself a trip to Cape Reinga. It is the northern end of New Zealand, meet the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea. It seems like there are 4 places in the world where two oceans meet / bigger seas. It was always my desire to be there again .. what a timing! (Was a bit planned :-)). We have fantastic weather at about 30 degrees, blue sky ... the trip went on the famous 90 Mile Beach ,.... there are no 90 miles, but KM but it is a bolt-straight beach, which you may not exceed 90 km ride on the sand and can. It is incredible to imagine the distance Sindelfingen - Heilbronn to go on a beach ... or very straight? .. We are with about 90 KM heruntergebrettert this beach and we have kept 2 times. to make one, so-called sand boarding. There is a huge dune. This we could then - after a mhsamen rise - a few times, belly down supine boards, ... was really cool .. if the rise had not been for the evening .. I enjoyed with a few people in the hostel a little bit drunk ,..:-).... and today I had another boat trip .. because at about 115 islands off the front door in the Bay of Islands, then they also have on board. Unfortunately I can not sail, otherwise they would have ichwie 2 Swiss, a small cat Maran rented ... You see. I'm fine ... now I'm sitting in the shade with my little netbook and have tried to answer all the good wishes ...
my journey leads me in the middle of the north island to the east coast - the peninsula called "Coromandel" ... sigh .., again sand beach and sea .... really hard
:-) I wish you all good and am happy to continue on one or the other mail, ...
Andi





0 comments:

Post a Comment