Thursday, January 27, 2011

Default Pin Number For Bluetooth Mouse

I did it ,....

Hi,
first: the date display, when I grasp is not quite right, it's your time :-),. that you must almost always include one days on it, but I do not know how I can change it: - )).

I've been 2 days in Taupo. A very beautiful city with the largest lake in New Zealand. Stdt known by the many offers in the sports reports and the famous mountain is Mt Tongarino (that is Mt Doom from Lord of the Rings, where the ring must be destroyed). I've met a Swiss with whom I made the 7 hours trip. It is one of the most beautiful (to say the New Zealanders, THE most beautiful) day trip on the world. She walks along the volcano. It was really very nice, but exhausting. In addition, you should not do these things with a Swiss, this is used as a hobby makes ud :-)... but I have kept up well. It was really warm, ... but very inexperienced I'm also not true. But Martin Traub in the past has already organized tours that were no less beautiful, .. (Lob!!). Go on the trip from Hamilton to Taupo, I visited the volcano and geyser landscapes. Really interesting but also very warm and not always good smelling (Schwefel!). We also have for days 30 - 32 degrees (oh sorry, I've heard from you, it is rather wet and cold ,..).

Today we were on the jet / speed boat .. at 80 km / h, we are gebrettert on a river towards the waterfall, .. really interesting, because we also about ten 360 degree turns participated including subsequent shower have.

the first time I have a bed in a 4-man rooms. Also a nice experience. To get to know people well, to sleep in rather poor. It's real always interesting who you meet so or with whom you come into the conversation. Also a new experience, who believe in simple, you do not know. This is an experience that I wanted to do un ddie I still need to expand. Sometimes I notice it is a little silly to me, because you actually rel. quickly know that does not really fit, ... but no matter. Also arise - such as from about 1 hour in a pub - even simply interviews with, for example germans from Ulm. Was really nice ...

Tomorrow we continue to Napier - again back to the sea on the east coast. But apparently it will be bad weather again ,..:-(.. see.
All the best and I am also associated ,....
Greetings Andi


Photo proof ... I was really personal here ....
jacket only because of the wind, it was a constant on. and off

The well-known from the film, active volcano with an unpronounceable name .. deshalm Mt Doom

subsequent delivery - Waitamo Caves


The Emerald lakes, ... on the path of Tongarino Alpine Crossing (Official
name of the trail)

0 comments:

Post a Comment