Friday, January 21, 2011

How Do You Make A Motorcycle From Sugarpaste

rain :-(

For me it is now Saturday night ... and since about 2 days of rain ... sometimes more, sometimes less, .. and that's where I'm actually one of the most beautiful coastal and marine regions of New Zealand - Coromandel Peninsula (Who wants to look at a map of the section in the middle east) seems to us just a stripped remnants of a Pacific storm. ... I still have today, of course, also made a little trip. On the "Hot water Beach and Cathedral Cove - a large hole in the water ausgespühltes a rock. Looks really nice. The "Hot Water Beach is a beach area in which we dig in. After about 50 to 50 degrees bsi true warm water. It is sometimes so hot that you can have clean running sea water, so you can stand it.

now I've driven 1250 km. This works with the transport links so far without problems. Yesterday I was again briefly settle in Aukland and someone with my car rental. Last night I had
then get my further journey for the next few days I geplant.Langsam in the regions where it is close to the squares. Next, I go to Hamilton as a starting point for the beach at Raglan (there is apparently warm because it is the other side of the country) and the Waitamo Caves - caves with lots of fireflies ,.... and some possible actions. Then go to the volcanoes in Taupo and then to Napier. This had to / I wanted to create, because there will be in Napier (one of the wine regions), a kind of "Gourmet Market" is :-). The wine is really good.
Last night I was after all Bucherei still a pub, has played in a really good 3-man combo. All from 1965 - 2008 .. partly on call ... was really nice. The current
Juhe is ok but not the screamer -. Pensioner or German only :-( The Germans are not regarded as good in part because they are really everywhere and when they are there to speak only German in the past. we have - even among the Germans -... talk English, only one was in there quite consistently, it is already hot, where do the people what they have done I am genuine with my 7 weeks, one of the shortest is. I recently met a couple who have been 4 years riding a motorcycle. Very special. But each in his own life plan. The last stop in Paihia was really awesome. The farewell is like many of us hard. An Australian woman has thrown me out of bed, then by 7, because she still wanted to adopt, and has then wondered why I needed something to open the door :-).... those are the little stories on the edge ...
So now it was a bit longer .. but when it rains :-)

supplement Sunday:
.. .. I just got started for a typical Sunday at rain with my book ... I've already done 120 pages . Also because I want to reduce my luggage to Australia :-)... but sometimes beautiful such a "lazy sunday" and at the end I think I'm going to keep it properly Eating :-).. lazy ...

Happy
Andi

.. so it looks like when I write Euh ...

is the Backpacker Lodge in Paihia

The "Cathedral Cove on the Coromandel Peninsula (Peninsula )

one of the typical "Hikes", or a section

a view from a mountain on an island in the Bay of Islands (the one with the 115 Islands and the dream of every sailor ,...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment