Monday, January 17, 2011

What To Use For Homeade Sled

... well, the North's turn ... ..

Well I left Auckland and drove on the west coast in the north Rchtung. A great ride and a test of how well my car. There were about 400 km, which I've always nice again divided by short and longer breaks. A station which was a so-called kauri forest. A kind of "small mammoth tree", the above is in the crown of very large and branched. Some of these are over 600 years old. Since running was very exciting and felt 90% humidity not quite "unanstrengend" :-). But very impressive, I felt like in the tropical house at Wilhelma.



Next on the trip, we went 2 - 3 - times with a side trip to the coast. Very lonely, but also very beautiful. Here I had my first so-called "Hike" (hike). Again felt at 90% humidity, then were transferred into 100%. Fortunately, because it was still about 28 degrees. The hike went down there by the sea and then on a small hill about 450 meters high. Was harder than it sounds ... maybe also because I started too fast ... Further along the coast, then came the first "Bay" a kind of coastal, estuary, ... mt a view of a large sand dune that juts right into the sea. Really nice ... Towards evening I went to my Target the "Pickeld Parrot" arrived in Paihia. Now I have only time to rest one day, then it goes to ds "North Cape" and on Friday one of Neuseeeland Island Crusie. There are over 115 individual islands in the Bay ... 'm curious.

Thank you also for the messages and wishes and greetings from home .. I am pleased again and again, something to read from you ..... until then .... Andi


0 comments:

Post a Comment