Friday, January 14, 2011

How You Make A Coin Pusher



Hello readers ...
I am the first 2 days in Auckland ... New Zealand's largest city with over 1.2 million inhabitants. The city mM haz too ugly to be the false reputation. But with great weather, sunshine, ... I was on the Sky Tower, from which the mad rush down (220 meters), was a ferry across the island, ... and then run a lot :-)...
The harbor is really nice and you can see why New Zealand was a land of sailors is called (Americas Cup winner ,...). Tomorrow I pick up my car hopefully functioning. Maybe I should have to invest a few euros more, .. we'll see.




This is the Juhe I do not believe a permanent condition :-)... pupertierende, "continuously anbaggernde" teenagers, loud music, beautiful ... ... I'm so old :-)....
Greetings from the other end of the world ... Greetings Andi

0 comments:

Post a Comment