Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is Ramen Easy To Digest?

.. that was Hong Kong ....

Today I fly to Neusseeland. Hong Kong was really impressive ... the skyline, the bustle, all the luxury cars that Strassenlaeden, cleanliness, ... Just a visit. If this continues, then I need 6 months to process ... The special is certainly the position on a slope, near the sea, ... and the small space .. Of course, I have visited all the important things ... but I'm also running a lot because I think this is so widely seen directly and is responsible. The parks, the skyscrapers, the people, the scents and smells (which are in the food stall is not always good ).... very exciting. The parks are very interesting and if you know what here is a square space costs (600 million) is more surprising.
A special highlight was the visit of the peak on the mountain top at night. The view is great and was a great experience.
Unfortunately, I could buy anything because my bags have already reached the weight. But at about 8 / 10 degrees Celsius I did actually set to something else. Since then had wanted to share her new fleece The first thing I did today was on Fllughafen. - how is the weather in New Zealand ... and it seems to be better - hooray
The hotel was also really good and was super near the pub and restaurant district, SoHo. One can easily walk around in the evening and at night alone. Also helped to stay, to handle the time change. Now it can go ... see you soon.

Since I have problems with access onto the WiFi network to get the pictures later .... sorry ... went well ... I'm sooo happy, but not quite talented :-)
Add
Caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment